Thursday, July 22, 2004

Mambo

i went for mambo night at zouk yesterday after a long period of absence. Its usually friday nights when clubbing with my poly friends. My clubbing partners were my sajc classmates. We met up before 9 thinking entrance will be cheaper then but it wasn't to be. We had so much time we went to play billards first. After one game it was time for mambo.
Guess who i saw first..a marist..adrian yap...chao hi lang (deaf boy) is his nickname..guess what he told me...he's now in commando camp..how is that possible when he is deaf in one ear? Hmmm...
After that i saw Zheng Yukai and Kenny Mok..haha ultimate nerd and ultimate loser...just kidding haha. And to top it all up..i saw Cen Zhuoxiang too...looks like marists love mambo. But yesterday wasn't entirely retro...there was a bit of top 100 chart type of songs.
Towards the end we danced at Phuture...hip hop R&B..the more familiar type of clubbing music recently..
I left early and not join them for supper after clubbing because i have work the following day..here i am in the office..but i'm surprisingly not too tired...meeting my poly friends later for another gathering ;)

No comments: