Friday, July 02, 2004

Friday!

Would you believe it...i was 1 hour late for work today...i supposed my alarm went off and i off it without knowing it. But i'm glad the people are flexible here..they come in 1 hour late themselves so it's ok.

Stayed up to watch Greece the underdogs vs Czech the dark horse, and oh my what a game..managed to win a bit of money and in the end..the underdogs emerged victorious. Thus the finals of Euro 2004 will be a repeat of the opening match. I predict a portuguese victory but they might not do it within normal time...just my predictions though...always take the opposite..haha

It's finally friday...i want to watch spiderman 2. Haven had time for it and Sam has been busy. But i'll definitely catch it. Spiderman is definitely the best looking superhero of all time...with the mask on of course.

Got a call from cmpb the other day asking me if i would like to enlist early on the 22th of July..i had to reject them because i already have a job. Why reject me when i requested for it and tell me only now that it's possible after all...crap

No comments: