Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The easy side of work

Went to work with one side of my eyes sore today...don't ask me why..i dunno why too. 1st thing that happened in the office today was a fire drill...i was late as usual so i didn't take part in the drill wahaha.

My colleague won TOTO yesterday...he got 4 numbers...don't laugh...it's only $30 god damn dollars..how pathetic is that. Haha anyway fishy and i persuaded him to share his luck by treating us lunch. We ordered one whole chicken plus dofu and 2 bowls of rice each from a chicken rice stall at Ubi..haha we were too paiseh to make him pay all $20 with his pathetic winnings so we paid $5 each haha.

Worked till 8pm today..latest i've ever worked. Anyway anyone of you heard of a program call Macro Express? The person who designed this software is a god damn genius. He made working for people like me so much easier haha. The program is designed to note common keystrokes, mouse moves and practically everything else to do your job for you. All you have to do is program the macro properly and tada you can be one big slacker in the office. It made my job of partial data entry so damn easy....i can allow the macro to do my job for me and go to chat with my colleagues or waste time in the toilet haha. I wish i can openly read magazines, newspaper or storybooks but i can't.

Of course work is not as easy as described in the paragraph above..there are still work waiting for me to complete...but overall this is a realy good job for me to kill time before enlisting and earn enough money for my next bike haha.

I watched spiderman 2, played mahjong with my colleagues and lost during the weekend....i'm a bit too lazy to elaborate....wahaha...spiderman 2? 3.5/5 stars bah

No comments: