Saturday, May 22, 2004

Shrek 2

Went out with sam, her brother nicholas and her cousin nicole today. We went to watch Shrek 2. We had wanted to catch the 3.30pm show but it was packed, so we chose the 5.05pm one instead. While waiting for our movie, we had lunch before i left them for awhile because i wanted a quick haircut. Found QB whatever at lucky plaza and it was surprisingly packed. I used the new plastic $10 note i had on me and their machine didn't accept it no matter how hard i tried. It was the only $10 i had on me...so i decided to postpone my haircut.

I went to kinokuniya wanting to browse some bike magazines. Guess who i saw there...Bao Zhong aka Chink..oh i mean buozhong..He's my former classmate in Maris Stella and he's going to ORD just like everyone else dammit.

After that i saw Xiao Ji (Small chicken) Roy Tay, another of my former classmate in MSHS. He's no longer "xiao" and he's really broad and muscular just like his smaller brother Charles Tay who is in the same BIT course with me in TP. Anyway Roy disrupted his NS and is sailing for Singapore now..good life yeah...oh and did i mention there are rumours his gf is the recent star search winner? Lucky dick.

After short chats with the two of them separately, i went back to cine to meet sam and the rest for Shrek 2.



Boy was it a god damn funny movie, not the least disappointing like what some lousy newspaper critic rate it to be. People in my threatre applauded for some scenes..for whom i wonder. It was as good as part 1 if not better. It's definitely a must catch movie this year. So, CATCH IT.

After the movie, guess who else i saw. Yet again another ex marist, Phoon Hassan aka Shouye. 3 marists i see in one day, and 2 of them in a bookstore, marists are intellectual? Maybe..lol

I went to play billards in the evening with bernerd and his friend. This time we played number ball and boy did they play big. It was $1, $3 if you understand. I paid $27.50 in total after everything including losses and for the table. I don't think i'll ever play that again..so god damn expensive.

You might think that's the end of my day? Not really...i went to desiree's house to play mahjong with valencia, khenghong, peicheng and desiree. My luck was pretty good with a few chance of 5 doubles but i only managed to game once with it..zi mou somemore. Won $5 at the end of the day...at least i recoup some losses..not too significant though...heart ache :(

No comments: