Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Job Lobang

My friend Hilmann told me he had a job lobang. I was told the company deals with live science and IT stuffs. He arranged for an interview with his manager 3pm today. Guess what? While walking there, i realised that it is the exact same place the Bernerd had brought me the last time.

Apparently they had diversify into other businesses other than just selling those dumb magnetic quilts. Without a doubt, i immediately told Hilmann that i've been brought here before. We chatted for awhile and they tried their best to persuade and convince me while i tried my best to not look interested. Inside my heart i just wanted to get out of there real quick.

The methods they use to convince me was exactly the same as the last time..using car, money and good lifestyle. I didn't allow much of their talks to get in my head, i look them in the face and just nod, but the words just go in one ear and comes out from the other.

Here i am back home with nothing to do again. I had better find a job soon, with my present lifestyle, i'm going to die early. I have only one meal the whole day...how healthy is that. God help me.

No comments: