Wednesday, May 26, 2004

No more soccer for me today

Was supposed to play soccer with the guys back in temasek poly today at 4. But i was still struggling with my onimusha at 3.30. By then the sky was dark and a rain looks inevitable. But that didn't stop me from leaving home at 3.40 and try to rush down to school. Soccer got the better of me..how dumb i was.

Not surprisingly, just as i was riding off, it started pouring. I decided to make a U-turn and seek refuge at the ESSO petrol kiosk near my house. I bought a delifrance kaya bun and newpaper and sat on my bike waiting patiently for the rain to stop.

By 4.30 i started messaging the rest and i was told soccer is off. God dammit...why didn't i just stay at home..why did i have to leave home when the sky is already so dark? God damn stupid me..now my poor mum has extra wet clothings to wash and i've just wasted more of my precious holiday time haha.

No comments: