Friday, May 14, 2004

Another day of work plus Troy

Had another day of work again as a despatch rider..this time sam and me travelled around orchard area and i must say it was really tiring. My haversack weighed at least 5kg with all those brouchers inside can...woah i can feel my shoulders aching and my body growing shorter haha.

Had a well deserved break after a day of work and we caught the latest movie Troy.



Not as nice as i expected it to be. There was no happy ending to it all (opps) and it was somewhat ridiculous at times. One man can determine whether a whole damn army can win a battle. Oh and guess what Weilun and WWE fans...Nathan Jones starred in the movie!!! But as a califiar..haha he super duper extra..he died soon after motivating his army..but he's really huge..

The movie has its share of action and fighting..great to a certain extent...only a 4/5 stars for me..catch it though..

No comments: