Saturday, May 15, 2004

Just back from chionging haha

After a day of work doing despatch again this afternoon..i went home to bathe and rest for awhile before going to sam's house to play mahjong. Played till around midnight before i went home to bathe and change again. After that i met my former sajc classmates edmund, yonghan and chengyu at chinablack to chiong.

The music was alright..a mix of r&b, pop and house? My friend approached this group of 4 girls and introduced himself...only one girl in the group was pretty though..don't worry dar i wasn't the bit interested wahahaha...my friends failed in getting their telephone numbers but managed to get their email address..wahaha.

It was edmund's birthday and we got him to dance at the bartop. The bartenders had initially didn't allow him to go up because guys were not allowed on the bartop...but we managed to persuade them that it was his birthday. While dancing on the bartop they had fun spraying soda water on edmund..he went home soaking wet.

I had to admit..i'm guilty of drink driving again. The journey home was worrisome..i was afraid of bumming into a road block and i'm so glad i didn't..my friend called and warned me of one along stevens road..i avoided that stretch and travelled CTE. I'm not gonna drink and drive anymore..don't wanna lose my license, go jail or worse MATI! **CHOY**

I'm glad i'm home safe and sound...good night everybody..

No comments: