Thursday, May 27, 2004

I'm a loner

Went to fetch Sam from from her SIA training today, had thought of going out with her but she was sick, So i fetched her home to rest. I suspect that most air stewardesses are single..is it true? Looks like it to me.

Anyway i decided to go to AMK central for a walk and also have dinner. I loithered around in popular bookshop, read some magazines and walk around at the pasar malam. After that i went to eat my favourite bar chor mee.

I then decided that i wanted to visit my former favourite hangout place...Serangoon North. I used to visit that place 3-4 times a week with bernerd just to look and check for new fishes. The owner of one of the shop we nicknamed mad uncle even recognized me. The first time he said to me when he saw me: "Long time no see!" Its true i haven been there for what seemed eternity now. I don't rear fishes anymore now that i sold my arowana..won't be starting again anytime soon i guess.

Oh and did i mention i only scored 1140 for my SAT 1? God damn..there goes my slim chance of entering SMU.

No comments: