Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sick again!?

For those that has been meeting up with me often over the past few months you would have noticed that i'm always running a fever. This fever comes back like once every month..its torturous..it never fails not to make my head spin and my body hot haha...that was fei hua right. Panadol's effect always only last 4-5 hours and the fever will come back. Only this medicine call Ponstan helps...but my cousin-in-law who is a doctor told me that it shouldn't be taken too often because its a painkiller and its kinda strong. How am i supposed to know right..one doctor i visited gave it to me! I have been relying on it to cure my fever for the past few months...but apparently the effect wears out after a month.

Should be going for a bloodtest later...hope its not anything serious. Soon TCS might recruit me for their doctor dramas..where everyone in the show seems to be sick wahaha.

No comments: