Sunday, March 13, 2005

I miss my bed

Had a nice birthday present from my company on my birthday itself. Was at Singapore poly that day and the first thing everyone did was to check their bank account haha. Finally got my regular pay and a nice amount too..won't reveal how much exactly.

Treated my family, puss and cheap to a lousy buffet at furama hotel...don't be mistaken..its not cheap..just that its not nice haha. There's a number of things that i would like to buy..that includes a new computer! Went to the IT fair at suntec and kinda regreted..recce around for 2 days and i couldn't come to a decision to which one to buy. Guess i'll wait a little longer.

My bed is just behind me but i don't have much time to lie on it..gonna leave home at 9pm...miss my bed..didn't see sam the whole weekend too..miss her too..

No comments: