Monday, March 28, 2005

Sad life

I just got myself a sportsbike...something that i've always wanted to own all my life. The same model i look at the magazines all these years all these months...when i finally got it..i don't get the support from anyone. Everyone hates it..they thinks that its dangerous. My dream is shattered i'm so hurt. I'm supposed to ride my dream bike gloomy from now on.

I got the bike to enjoy myself..i understand its scary or maybe even uncomfortable being a pillion..thats why i dun expect it to be popular with family, friends or girlfriend. I just want them to understand its something that i want..i promise to be safe with it...just for a year i'll sell it..i promise.

Its just a bike why won't they let me keep it..i understand they're all concerned with my safety which is why is one of the reason why i kept it secret from them for so long..i dun want to make them worry. If its possible to hide it from sam i will..but its not possible. Another reason why i dun want to tell my family is because i don't want to quarrel with them..nothing they do or say will make me sell my bike..riding has become part and parcel of my life..and i know them..they will go out all the way to force me to give up this hobby of mine..knowing my character i know i won't give it...i might even not come home to escape all the nagging and looks...i promise

No comments: