Sunday, March 20, 2005

Carrot weekend

Booked out at 2300 on friday because we had an some exercise that day. Just because i'm a regular...i'm given appointment everytime without fail..not that i mind..afterall i get 4 times more money than my mates anyway...so i have to do 4 times more work? Haha. Anyway they made me the exercise ic..not a tough job actually..all i have to do it direct intruct order..don't need to do anything myself haha.

Rented a car this weekend..went to sign my deed at cmpb and then went to ikea to walk for awhile. After that i went to chinatown to get my ah kor a gold necklace as birthday present..learnt a little bit about gold after this shopping trip. After getting the present, i went to pay my bike's installment and went back to sam's place. The rest of the day was spent at sam's place playing mahjong and slacking around. Had no signboard crabs for dinner that night and your jaw might probably drop after i tell you the bill. Sam ordered 4 crabs and each weights around 1kg (1kg of crab cost $30)..after ordering some other small dishes etc...the bill amounted to $128! You will never imagine a hawker place like that charging so much...what a carrot head chopping board! No signboard my foot!

The new com i bought arrived yesterday..spent the night fixing and playing with it. But the com came without the upgrades i added inside my order..will clarify with Dell soon...or else my carrot head will get smaller. Has been waking early so often these weekend..i diligently wake up after around 7 hours of sleep..look how army changed my body haha...

No comments: