Sunday, March 27, 2005

The eye 10

Sam took me to Tan tock seng A&E to consult the doctor there today..i was warned that i might have to wait damn long for my turn but surprising it didn't really take too long...max 1 hour? Walked around the hospital buying newspaper, food and drink while waiting though..so time passed quickly. The doctor is a young malay girl...obviously didn't look too experienced to me haha. Anyway all i got was one big packet of paracetamol...ridiculous right..all the trouble for panadol..anyway i was told to go back if the fever lasts for a week or so.

After that we went to watch the eye 10 with sam just now..haha i'm sure you must have heard by now that it's a comedy cum horror show. How true that is...the scene about the breakdancing got me laughing like mad...i even teared haha.

There were also scenes which got some mad girls in the theatre screaming like mad...they irritated me...

No comments: