Saturday, January 06, 2007

Shocker!

Had the greatest shock of my life yesterday. Nearly got into an accident haha. You won't believe this but i fell asleep while driving. I don't know how it happened or why it happened..it just happened. I was on my way back to camp from another camp after collecting something..i was already at the road outside camp..and i just dozed off. Next thing i know..my friend started shouting "EH!" I opened my eyes to find myself drifting towards the kerb by the side of the road and quickly swerved back. A loud bang followed..i got off the car and got the great relief of my life when i found out my bumper and car was still intact. My rims were slightly scratched though..i never thought i could fall asleep while driving..dammit! Now i have a phobia.

Met up with Sham and Henry just now to catch Borat. Bummed into Gabriel and Xiaowen at the Apple shop..it has been such a long time since i've seen them so we chatted for awhile. Anyway, found the movie pretty dumb on the whole. There were however a few scenes i laughed really hard though. I thought that he was really irritating..and annoying too..there were times where i covered my mouth and asked myself: "OMG how can he do that?" I know that's pussy but yeah i did that haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its my sister's birthday tomorrow and i still haven got her anything...we've reserved places at Marina Mandarin's AquaMarine..i bet it'll be good..now let me think of what to get sis.

No comments: