Monday, January 08, 2007

Bored and unlucky

Met up with Puss on saturday because i wanted to get my sis a present for her birthday. I hate shopping..especially when i don't know what i want to buy. I only got an idea of what to get at the very last minute...i settled for a gift package at body shop. There's body foam, soap, shampoo and i think some moisturiser as well..but best of all it came in a very cool and expensive looking box. I then met up with Mum, Sis and Kok bin for the dinner at Marina Mandarin's AquaMarine. It has a really nice ambience and a nice spread. It wasn't cheap though..initially i thought that it would cost only around $40 per person but it turned out to be around $58 per person...its still cheaper than the Line at Shangri-La though.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Birthday present for sis

While shopping with them after dinner, i saw this $10 universal remote control Carrefour was selling. So happen, blur Mummy of mine accidentally threw away the remote control of my TV set while cleaning up...so this universal remote control might be just what we need! Anyway, this isn't the first time my mum did something so amusing. The most famous incident of all involved my cute little pet love bird who died tragically under my mum's hands. I believe most of my friends know about the incident...i don't want to talk about it anymore haha. Ok anyway, the remote control works! All it took was some simple set up and entering of some code...its really amazing..i salute the geek who invented this shit.

Played soccer on Sunday afternoon at Canberra Secondary and we were unfortunate to lose 5-4...yes a 9 goals thriller. I have yet to break my goal drought yet too..if this goes on i will have to be dropped! Reaching home after soccer, i suddenly had this craving for pizza. Saw Puss online and so happen he didn't have dinner too..i suggested checking out thejapanese pizza place called Oiishi Pizza at Upper Thomson Road. Bad mistake. Although the pizza wasn't bad, i ended up with a ticket from Cisco after parking on a white continous line somewhere near the private houses around the area. We tried their Wasabi seafood pizza and teriyaki chicken pizza..its one for one too just like Canadian Pizza. We were so full after eating a few slices we did what most people will do to the remaining pieces when bloated. No not throw them away, we forced it down our stomach leaving the crust behind haha. Oh Oiishi Pizza has this delivery service too..the number is 655555565..check it out when you have that craving like me too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Teriyaki Chicken

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wasabi Seafood

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finished everything except for the veges! Duh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My oh My

I've been down on my luck while driving these days. Had a near accident a few days ago, got a hefty summon yesterday and i almost got a speeding ticket this morning! I was driving alone SLE at around 100km/h and suddenly i saw this TP bike parked by the road shoulder playing with his speed gun. He was shooting my direction when suddenly he mounted his bike and started moving off. I went: "Siao liao lah!" and my heart was thumping like shit. I don't want to pay for this! Fortunately, the expressway was pretty packed with cars then..so i quickly changed from lane 1 to lane 2. The TP bike went straight to lane 1 and rode past me to my super duper relief. I guess my orange bumper saved me..the TP bike had only seen the black front of my car and didn't thought anyone will be smart enough to have an orange rear so he didn't spot me! Wooh!

Came home late from work slightly later than usual today and got so bored at home after dinner i decided i shall go check out amk central. Guess what..small world. I bummed into Horse and Jocelyn. They just finished watching Curse of the Golden Flower at Jubilee. So we walked around aimlessly at boring amk central before we finally went home. I should have just stayed at home and sleep man haha.

No comments: