Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Peak

Came home from work on yesterday and was told by mum that they will be going out for dinner. Although i was tired i joined them anyway because i haven really dined with the whole family for a long time. The auntie that i affectionately call Ah Poh Yee joined us too..she took care of me before when i was really young. Anyway we had dinner at this Hing Hwa eatery at Maund Road near Jalan Besar. Frankly speaking i have never heard of this dialect group before yesterday and well i didn't really enjoy their food either haha. Have been feeling tired after work lately, i think i'm finally feeling the effects of not sleeping enough. Jack and Dan jioed me for wala wala tonight but i just don't have the energy to leave home haha.

On my way home, i walked past this couple at my void deck. I didn't mean to eavedrop by that woman was talking so loudly. Just as i walked past she just went: "I don't like the way you do things, i don't like your character, i don't like this i don't like that blah blah." Ok i added the this that and blah blah cause i can't remember what she said exactly. But haiyo you don't like that person so much why be with him...ridiculous.

If you didn't know..the super funny Li Nanxing and Zoe Tay show on channel 8 is over. They are now boardcasting this new serial call The Peak. It actually talks about a few characters' lives working for Keppel the oilrig making company and they actually went to Brazil to film too. Do you know that Singapore is the number 1 manufacturer of oilrigs in the world? I didn't know that fact before i took my last subject International Business..now i know! Although Singapore is that super tiny on the world map..it can be so super amazing sometimes too! Ok i'm not sucking up to my boss ok!

Apple will be launching their latest product Iphone soon! It will be like their hugely popular ipod with the capabilities of a mobile phone..whats more its beautiful! How cool is that...its bound to revolutionise the world like the ipod did. I'm sure they will give Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, O2 etc etc a run for their money soon! I know i want one!

No comments: