Monday, November 06, 2006

Weeee

Was on off last tuesday and guess where i went? To orchard hotel. Not for a lasup massage but for a facial! Haha yes i decided to go for a facial given my super bad complexion recently. It might be caused by me keeping constant late nights or the new pimple cream my sister got me. Anyway i never liked facial..its super painful! I rather take a bullet shot to my chest anytime! Lol! After facial, i went for a haircut just next door. Although it wasn't cheaper..i was quite satisfied with the haircut. And i found out that he was an ex army regular. He went into hairdressing after finishing his contract. Don't worry i've no intentions to follow in his footsteps!

Spent the rest of the week at Selarang Camp supporting some other unit's exercise. Did practically nothing there..not that i'm complaining though haha.

My 7 days consecutive lectures ended on friday. Fortunately. this new subject is slightly easier and more interesting. I have intentions to start studying this weekend..no more fooling around! After my last lecture, i met up with my poly mates at Katong's Settler's cafe to celebrate Henry's birthday. Yup we played some boardgames before i had to leave early. Felt bad about it. But stupid freddy and jackie jioed me for dry swimming...and its something that i cannot resist of late haha. Played 2 rounds and ended up winning $0.20. Yes you didn't read wrongly...20 cents! But at least i didn't lose lah haha.

Met up with pussy on sunday and we had lunch at Parklane Fried Wanton Mee somewhere opposite Bugis Junction. It was alright...the fried wanton tasted quite good. We then walked around Bugis Junction before we decided we needed a new pair of running shoes. Then i suggested checking out the Asic boutique at Marina Square. I'm so glad we left JUST IN TIME, because the carpark summon uncle was just a few cars away from my car when we arrived...haha of course we ran for our lives. Just another few minutes later and i could be $30 poorer. While shopping for our shoes, we ended up watching Flushed Away. We missed the first 5 mins of the show because we were late. But while buying the tickets, the stupid guy told us that the movie hasn't started. But when i got in the cinema, he has already been flushed away, i missed the whole front part which is actually the trailer for the show haha. The show is damn short, only 80 minutes. Not too fantastic either, i'll watch Shrek again anytime.



In the end, we got our shoes at queensway shopping center. I almost bought a pair of Asics which would have cost me $194. But i realised that i've been very poor of late so i settled for an Adidas Adizero for $97.


My new pair of striking Adidas Adizero!

We then tested out our new shoes at East Coast where we ran further than usual..this time from Tanah Merah Safra all the way to Bedok Jetty...should be around 9 - 10km. I better start bucking up, the stand chart marathon is coming up soon!

No comments: