Wednesday, November 08, 2006

For the guys

I was so bored yesterday i "flipped" through my blog archive. I realised what an interesting blog i've written! Lol. I read about days that i don't even remember myself spending. Seriously, you guys should start blogging too if you enjoy reminiscing just like me! You can actually read about when you did this or that right down to the actual date...its really cool. My blog has come a long way from how it began 3 years ago. It used to be just words words and more words, but recently i try to add as many pictures since i have a camera phone now. I hope to attract more readers in time to come..its just like promoting a business..its so fun haha.

Today is my last day at Selarang. The whole time, i was wasting my time there, we did practically nothing. They didn't really need our help seriously, i've no idea why my OC sent us there. Whatever it is...i didn't mind haha.

Just came back from the cc together with Bernerd and Puss. We ran slightly further this time, all the way to the food centre. We should have covered something like 11-12km? As we were about to go for our swim, we saw Jackie driving in. Its really a small world, he came to use the gym. Anyway, i swam 6 laps today using freestyle. After the 6 laps, my arms were aching and i can feel my chest expanding haha. I seriously don't understand how people can swim so far and continously using freesytle..its so damn tiring. After another good day of exercise, we went to fill our stomaches at Bedok Central hawker centre. I will be continuing my rest tomorrow sleeping at home because i'll be on off!

A bunch of my guys at my unit ORDed today. Would actually like to dedicate a portion here to remind myself of them. Afterall, they were the one that went through thick and think together with me for the past 1 year plus in the unit. Here are some pictures. Reminisce guys!

WALLABY 2005


Remember how we bathed there?


R&R

TAIWAN 2006


At Changi Airport on our way to ROC


Our 1st meal there


Me and Heeling


Posing outside our cosy little container


Yes we had some time for this at the beginning


Time for R&R!


We went clubbing in Taiwan


Time to return home!


Me and Sum



Some group photos

IN CAMP


Just one of the many parades we hated

COHESIONS


At Punggol Marina


At MT Faber Safra



At Changi Haven


Our common love for soccer

No comments: