Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wind of change

I cleared my Deepavali off on Thursday. Decided to use the free day to clear and revamp my room. Well, my room has been a bit of a mess for quite some time now and its irking me. I also decided that i should shift around my furniture to change the fengshui. Things hasn't been going well for me this year and i need to do something about it! Lol. Anyway i found lots of old stuff including my fandi ahmad, abbas saad, michael vana, malek awak etc football cards haha. I really wonder how much they are worth now. I threw away one whole bunch of poly notes and lots of unwanted stuff..my room feels so much neater now!


This is how much rubbish i cleared




New fengshui new beginning!

Friday was range day. Range was held at Nee Soon Camp this time. I'm so glad i didn't have to be store IC this time because i was attached to Selarang Camp the past few days. Anyway i nearly screwed up my test for the marksmanship. We had 16 shots in the day and i only managed to get 11! There was then another 12 shots at night and to get marksman, you have to get at least 23 out of the 28 shots in total. Which means i cannot afford to miss any shot at night! I was so afraid that i used all of my concentration and held my breath for every single shot trying very hard not to miss. Luckily my efforts paid off as i managed to get full marks at night. That also means that i'm going to be $200 richer very soon wooh! But that has yet to be confirmed lah. Screw them.

Was supposed to meet Puss today to study but my sister took my car and came back late. So we decided to cancel studying and just go for dinner straight. I met him at Suntec after he went to Swissotel to collect our vertical marathon's goody bags. We then went to eat Muthu's Curry at Suntec. Had fish head curry, some fried chicken and naan...and i must say they were all quite good!


Muthu's fish head curry


It was a high class muthu curry restaurant

After dinner, we went to the motor show. There ain a lot of cars this year as many of the continental brands didn't exhibit. But we still managed to take lots of pictures and drool over both ladies and cars haha.


Super dream car! Lambo convertible!


My other dream car that is still beyond reach


Some of the so call motor babes were terrible looking. Bus or train buanged quality


Oh i met Lixing there




Yup its a motor show. There were motorcycles too!


I actually managed to dwaft a big bike..hmmm


In a Fiat Punto Grande


Puss and i in a super big van


Having fun

I realised that i've been reminiscing too much lately. Its not healthy! Haha. I need to look ahead! There are many things out there waiting for me to complete. Its now up to me to take the first step! Looking forward to blogging about my success! Wooh!

No comments: