Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No signboard

I guess the fats i shedded this morning has all been put back on me again. I just went for dinner with my mum and since its her birthday i wanted to treat her to something good. She suggested eating crabs..something she has always liked so i brought her to No Signboard at Geylang.

Dinner was not at all disappointing. Service was good, the food was good, nearly everything else was good. We ordered chilli crab, drunken prawn and mussels. Poor prawns though..they made them drunk in front of us. They were still alive and jumping around when they served us. Being the photo whore that i am, i wanted to take a last picture of them before they go on to meet the King of Hades, so i took away the cover that was covering the bowl that they were in and aimed my shot. As i did that, one stupid prawn jumped out of the bowl and landed on the floor haha. It was an embarrassing moment, i quickly tried to catch it and when i finally did, i tried to wash it in the bowl of lemon water meant for washing our hands haha. Luckily, the waiter came and saved me. He took the stupid prawn away and had it washed. Anyway, the stupid prawn's efforts ended up futile as he and his friends were all cooked in front of us and eaten by us. Its either in my mum's or my stomach now haha.

Anyway happy birthday again Mummy i love you! Hehe.


No signboard with a large signboard


Mum and i


Chilli crab


Mussels


The poor prawns

No comments: