Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My lil sis

Met up with my lil sis Eunice just now. It has been ages since we last met up. I remembered talking to her on the phone for quite awhile around half a year ago and meeting up with her for lunch at Peninsula Plaza's Burger King more than 2 years ago thats it! Anyway the reason why she become my lil sis is because during the time when i was still rather active in church, everyone there thinks that we look alike and thought that we were siblings, so we went along with it and yup she become my Godsister!

I very happy to have such a Godsister. And i'm also glad to learn just now that she will be getting married soon! She'll be going for her R.O.M next month in fact...just one day before her birthday...how's that for a double celebration. Anyway we found a coffeeshop near her place where we sat down for prata and a drink. Its amazing how we can still talk like before even though we haven been catching up. Looking forward to attending her wedding, i'm sure she'll be a beautiful bride!

No comments: