Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Check it out

I played soccer at Orchid Park Secondary last sunday, a friendly match with some team my friend managed to find outside. They turn out to be poly undergrads and were even short of players. In the end, we won comfortably at 4-0.

When i came home last night, my mum told me that my cousin yanqing has been featured on Stomp and there's a video clip there on their website. Do check it, i've attached the link below! She's my salsa teacher now! But i doubt i can ever execute any of those moves there! Lol. Anyway this cousin of mine has really been born to dance. She started young as a ballerina and even took part in many ballet musicals like the nutcracker. Somehow, she picked up salsa and even excelled in it. She's now argubly the best salsa dancer in singapore and i'm proud to have her as my teacher! Its a pity though that she's not interested in the upcoming reality show The Dance Floor. I'm sure the $50k will be hers if she did join.

Salsa!

I rarely have time to watch the local channel 8 dramas nowadays but i managed to find some time just now so i watched the current 7pm drama Fairy of the Chalice. Although not a fantastic show, the show features 2 beauties! One of them acts as the fairy of the chalice and i found out that she is Taiwanese actress Zhang Ting...she has that lovely smile plus those cute dimples you can't help but be infatuated with her haha.


Wooh!

No comments: