Saturday, June 03, 2006

Celebrities and Lifts

Yesterday, I watched one of the worst movie ever produced. Its Slither. Do not even think of watching it. The plot is ridiculous, the graphics lousy, and the whole cast unknown. And Puss can still try to console himself by saying its hilarious...anyway its his recommendations..never believe what he says haha. I have no wish to elaborate on the storyline...its not worth it haha.



Before the movie, wayniest, puss and i went jogging at east coast park again. We jogged 5.6km...if we continue doing this every week, we will be of match to any gurkhas now haha. Just kidding..no way can we outrun those monsters who run practically everyday.

After the jog, we had a relaxing time in "our" country club before heading off to katong for a nice meal of chicken rice. We ate at 5 star chicken rice store, not sure if you people heard of it, but the chicken rice is decent enough, try it if you have the chance.

Oh and guess who we saw in the elevator before our movie at Balestier? There standing beside me was Yvonne Lim. Haha no do not be mistaken, not my sister, she's the mediacorp actress. She was with her boyfriend, and i must mention that she's really small size, somewhere around my height but much skinner haha. I think that the elevator can easily take in 30 of her at one go and the overload alarm won't go off haha!

Oh guess again who i saw at my own lift lobby just now? My very own MP Mr Indejit Singh. Like any other big shot, he arrived in a nice Mercedes E class accompanied by his chauffeur and several other sidekicks. I was expecting them to be ultra polite and friendly around the residents busy greeting everyone but no, instead they were busy talking among one another. While one of his assistant was held on to the lift button awaiting for his chauffeur to join them after parking his car, i walked past them and into the lift they were holding. As their chauffeur was still nowhere in side, they had no choice but to let me go up first hahaha. A sigh of relief, i won't want to entertain them in the lift. What if they ask me who i voted for last month? Haha...its supposed to be a secret you know haha.

I'll be going for mass again later with puss before going to the PC show in Expo..will update on whether its worth making the trip there!

No comments: