Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A new phone a new bunk

For those of you that still don't know..i bought a new phone around a month back! Haha its the Sony Ericsson w800i...although not a new model..i fell in love with its orange sporty looks. I even went to get it decorated with the G-Mask...now it looks funky! Suits me through and through wahaha.



And the photos that i have in my last 3 posts are actually taken using the phone..quite clear right..its amazing how technology moved. Back in those days..a phone with a vga camera is already amazing enough..now its up to 3.2mp!

Oh i shifted to a new bunk today. I get to sleep alone now! At least till someone else comes in and share it with me haha. You won't believe how dirty it was when i took over...spider webs..thick layers of dust...trash..anything u can imagine! I decide to spend the next 2 hours of my time cleaning it and here is what it turned out to be! A nice clean bunk for me to sleep in!


Pic 1


Pic 2


I have a nice balcony!


And a nice view!

No comments: