Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally a break in between it all!

The examination and the damn exercise is finally over! I can finally take a breather now. I managed to write quite a lot for my exam, 9 pages to be exact, but I'm not very sure how many pages of those that I wrote made sense lol. I just hope that the professor will recognize my "hardworkingness" and "effort made" and award me some good points lol.

I caught 2 movies over the 2 weeks! I first caught Painted Skin and what a horrible show it turned out to be. The storyline was kinda crappy and the acting was bad. Seeing Qi Yiwu there didn't make things better. Fortunately the tickets were complimentary of Weijian and I didn't have to pay a single cent for it.

Photobucket

Caught Tropic Thunder yesterday after dinner and watching soccer at Chijmes. Although it turned out to be another movie with a crappy storyline, there were scenes where I really laughed really really hard. A good movie to destress after many weeks of despondency!

Photobucket

No comments: