Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wall.E

Met up with army buds Chin Seng, Kheng Siang and Jit Hwee over the weekend. We had lunch at Old Airport Road's market before heading over to Kallang Leisure Park for a movie. We caught Wall.E! As some of you will know, I'm a big Disney fan and there wasn't any doubt that I won't catch the movie.

The show started slow, and I couldn't help but fall asleep midway into it. It became slightly more interesting towards the end complete with a nice touching ending.

Photobucket Image Hosting

After movie, we went to Geylang for some frog legs porridge. Speaking of which, I signed up for the Vertical Marathon again this year! Those interested do sign up and join me too! Its gonna be one hell of a tiring race, but its really really fun at the end of it, trust me.

Photobucket Image Hosting

No comments: