Monday, September 15, 2008

Year Book Yourself

I've been seeing funny pictures of my friends around on the Internet, on blogs, on MSN and on facebook. Which is why I decided to visit the site myself and play around with it. The results turned out to be pretty hilarious! Take a look!

Photobucket
Afro Nick! I know this looks damn gay but its the funniest of the lot! My personal favourite haha

Photobucket
What I'll look like if I had studied harder

Photobucket
What I'll look like if I were to join politics

Photobucket
When I become a Dad

Photobucket
My high school hunky days

Photobucket
Fresh out of graduate school

Photobucket
If I were to have too much to eat

Photobucket
With Tip Top curry puff on my head

Photobucket
And then Old Chang Kee

Photobucket
If I were to join the Beatles

Photobucket
The typical neighbourhood kid that plays with 5 stones and hopscotch all day

Photobucket
Nicholas Jackson

The site is www.yearbookyourself.com if you don't realise it by now. Check it out and laugh at yourself!

No comments: