Wednesday, August 06, 2008

So much so much

I might have screwed up my International Marketing paper on Saturday. Whatever I studied the whole week before kinda didn't come out for the exam. I was taken off guard and I spent quite a lot of time on the exam table thinking how I should choose and answer 3 of the 8 questions lol. Anyway I'm just glad that its over and I'm now just left with 2 more modules before I can finally graduate! Humans are just never satisfied, you long to study when you're working. But when you're studying, you can't wait for graduation and liberation. I'm human too.

After the paper, I met with the poly mates for a well deserved break and to celebrate Shawn's belated birthday. We had dinner at Chin Wah Heng Seafood place at East Coast park. Its clustered together with the other big players like Jumbo, No Signboard, Red House and Long Beach all in the same area. Its the cheapest looking among the lot. Maybe thats why the birthday boy chose the place but he retorted that its also the best among the lot based on his experience. The dinner turned out to be reasonable, with each of us paying about $27 each including the treat for the birthday boy and his girlfriend.

Photobucket

After dinner, we went down to Siglap looking for desserts. We ended up in Royal Cafe which looked good from the outside. They do sell very very cheap gelato ice-creams, possibly the cheapest around. 2 scoops for a mere $3.20 and I thought they tasted quite ok too. But the same can't be said about the service though, we had trouble communicating our order with the ice-cream man from China and also the blur waiter who hardly got any instructions correct. When we first sat down on the table, he asked if we needed the menu. He then brought us the food menu but told us they don't serve food anymore at that time. Then why bother asking and bringing us the food menu?!

Met up with Bernerd on Sunday with the intention of playing snooker but when we went down to all our usual hangout snooker parlours, we were disappointed to find out that they all don't exist anymore!

We ended up on a shopping spree at Orchard's Zara before catching Money No Enough 2! It's actually quite a good show, way better than Jack Neo's last Ah Long Pte Ltd. The show emphasised on filial piety, portrayed how it'll be like to be poorer than having no money and about not treasuring your love ones. It bugs you, but it also opens your eyes. I actually have so many nice things to say about a Jack Neo's movie? It must be worth watching.

Photobucket

I sprained my ankle again. Its the same leg, the same ankle, the same injury. I just might to quit soccer for good. I really don't want the injury to keep recurring. But I really can't bear to. Although I do like tennis, snooker, golf and swimming, there's no other sport closer to my heart.

Read on the papers today that this Thai teenager copied a scene from Grand Theft Auto and murdered this Bangkok cabby. He wanted money to buy the new GTA game but his parents won't give it to him. So he took the 500 baht pocket money his parents gave him and used it to buy a knife. What kinda kum gong person is that? Now thanks to him, the whole of Thailand is banning the sale of GTA, good going thai boy.

There are other ways to earn money! I might desire an Aston Martins DB9 but I won't rob a bank nor kill anybody just to buy one?! There's something else better known as TOTO, speaking of which, the $8 million this Friday will all be going into my pocket. Goodbye to my organisation, goodbye to humilty, hello rich world!

PS: Frangrance Bak Kwa will be selling at a 43% discount this National Day! I'm so gonna get a sore throat this weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: