Sunday, July 27, 2008

I need to start studying

Went for dinner at Meritus Mandarin Hotel's Triple 3 on Thursday with Mum, Sis and Kok Bin. Mum had the OCBC 1-for-1 special and so it wasn't all that expensive. Its actually one of the first few international buffet place that I've visited and it hasn't changed all that much since the last time I went there. Something did change though, the price. They charge $60++ per person now, an increase of $5 from the old price of $55++. We had a great feast still nevertheless!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The food paradise!

Photobucket
Myself, Sis and Mum

Photobucket
The 3 of us posing with our spoils, with a carnation blocking part of my face

Photobucket
How's that for a variety of desserts?

Photobucket
Complete with a mountain of different chocolates

Photobucket
More!

Photobucket
And more!

Photobucket
I had my fill

Photobucket
Kok Bin looks satisfied

Photobucket
So does Sis

Photobucket
Mum looks bloated

Met up with Henry, Valencia and Poh San on Friday and finally caught The Dark Knight! Friends around me have been raving on how good the show was, how good Heath Ledger's acting was etc, it was time for me to judge it for myself. It turned out to be truely an action packed show, and yes I agree that the acting was fabulous! The same can't be said about the storyline and the flow of the movie though. But what the heck am I talking about? Its a movie based on a comic!

Photobucket

It was practically stay home Saturday yesterday. Planned to use the day to do some studying but managed to crawl out of bed only at 6pm!!! And thats because I played mahjong at Meiwen's house with Henry and Valencia till around 6am the night before lol. Luckily for me, Channel 5 kept me occupied the whole evening! They premiered The Mummy Returns and Troy back to back and I managed to catch them both! No time for fun and joy for the rest of the week though, exam will be this coming Saturday, time to get back to reality Nick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: