Sunday, March 09, 2008

Got Drunk again!

I suck, i puked again this year lol.

Celebrated my birthday with my marist and poly peeps yesterday. We had dinner at Indulgz which is located at Tan Quee Lan Street just beside the DHL Balloon. Apparently, Valencia got to know about the place via Xiaxue's blog and suggested that we try it out. What a bad decision it turned out to be, because almost none of us fancied our food lol. Conclusion, don't ever trust Xiaxue's taste!

Photobucket
Only i took a photo of my own dish. Yeah i ate steak again.

Photobucket
The group of us in Indulgz

Photobucket
The group of us outside Indulgz

After dinner, we wanted to find a place to watch the ongoing Manu vs Portsmouth FA Cup Quarter Final game and so we ended up at Chijmes. As usual, the guys main motive of the day is to make me drink and drink. Compared to last year, i drank much lesser this year but i still puked all the same. But a huge difference this time! I didn't puke in my car and any other people's car! I puked into a dustbin at Raffles City taxi stand lol. I'm ok now..even woke up bright and early this morning at 9am...i wonder why. Thank you guys for never failing to turn up on this very special occasion in my life every year and celebrating it with me! Thanks for all the presents and company!

Photobucket
The first 2 shots. A B55 from Puss, Valen they all i think and a BlowJob from Meiwen and Linus (that sounds really wrong)

Photobucket
I took them

Photobucket
Was stunned for awhile

Photobucket
Head got a little heavy

Photobucket
And so i rested

Photobucket
And rested

Photobucket
Then i got back up again!

Photobucket
I remember taking this photo with Hani in my drunken stupor before ending the day.

Have you guys watched the news lately? Warren Buffet has overtaken Bill Gates to become the world's richest man. And oil prices has increased again! They even forecasted it to hit US$200 a barrel in time to come! Thats scary shit! I shall go back to biking soon!

No comments: