Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Celebration with my family

Celebrated my birthday on the actual day this year with my family. My sis suggested that we try this place at Holland Village call Monster Mash. When we got there, we realised that it was located right in the heart of the busy area just opposite Haagen Daaz and Wala Wala. It was run by a very nice British lady and his husband i assume who should be the cook. The food turned out to be quite alright, they are apparently famous for their sausages, steak and of course their potato mash which explains the name of their restaurant.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sis and Kok Bin

Photobucket
Ah Kor and I

Photobucket
Oh this is one half of the gift i got from my poly buds, a Zara monster Tee lol

Trying to get you to drool on your keyboard again...

Photobucket
Ah Kor's Fish and Chips

Photobucket
Mum's roasted chicken

Photobucket
Sis's monster steak

Photobucket
I had one monster steak myself too of course too

Photobucket
Kok Bin tried their famous sausages

Photobucket
Mummy

Photobucket
Sis

After dinner, we went to the famous 2am dessert bar also located at Holland Village. Its apparently always packed on weekends but we were lucky in the sense there weren't many people there that day.

Photobucket
The 2am Dessert Bar

Photobucket
The 3 ladies staying with me

Photobucket
1 small happy family

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice place don't you think? I might just bring my date here one day

Photobucket
My makeshift birthday cake. An Amadei chocolate cake which cost $16 mind you

Photobucket
Sis with the other dessert we ordered...i'll let you know when i recall its name..maybe sis if you're reading this you can help me out

No comments: