Monday, March 19, 2007

I can't get to sleep

I can't get to sleep..i've been tossing and turning on my bed for the past 2 hours to no avail. Thats because i fell asleep watching the lousy Ren Ci charity show just now. I must have fallen asleep at around 9+pm just now...when they had only around 20,000 calls. I remember waking up momentarily much later only to hear that they already have 600,000 calls. Singaporeans are still pretty charitable and generous despite the NKF drama yeah.

Met up with Chin Seng, Kheng Siang and Jit Hwee on Friday where we had dinner at Hanabi Japanese Restaurant. Its a Japanese buffet restaurant, something like Ikoi at Miramar Hotel. They have 2 branches, one at King's Arcade off Bukit Timah road, the other one at Odeon Tower near City Hall..where Loof is located. Its $30 per person, just like Ikoi. The food is quite alright, nice sashamis comparable to Ikoi. A pity they don't serve soft shell crabs as part of buffet though..if not i would have lots of it! But they made up for it with nice Mackeral fish, we had lots of that!

Spent much of my weekend at home, there's nowhere to go and no one to go out with lol. I did however meet Sham yesterday to watch soccer at Robertson Walk again. Yup Manu won again! 4-1 against Bolton this time...that did brighten my weekend just a little. After manu's match, upon Chelsea fan Sham's request, we stayed on to watch boring Chelsea win against Sheffield United..yawn.

After soccer, Sham and i decided to catch a movie. We headed to Orchard Cineleisure where we caught Music and Lyrics. It turned out to be a really nice romantic comedy. The show started off really cute with Hugh Grant dancing with his bandmates on a MTV. This show changed my opinion of Drew Barrymore. I never used to like her that much, i've always thought that she's overrated. But yeah after this show, i kinda fell in love in her. Her character in the show is actually my idea of how i would like my future girlfriend cum wife to be, funny, chatty, feminine, capable and yeah simply downright adorable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Accompanied Bernerd to Qian Hu fish farm today because he wanted to get some driftwoods and stuff to start a new aquarium. After Qian Hu, i went to Orchard Hotel for a haircut, cost me $35 but i think its worth it. Kinda like my hairstyle now, at least its not squarish and thick like it used to be haha.

No comments: