Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Ehhh

I'm running out of titles for my posts. Anyway, something funny happened in office last friday. One of my colleague was reading some blog on the I-net terminal when i saw a girl's picture and just commented: "Wah who is that ah lian?" He then calmly replied: "She's my girlfriend." I kept quiet and walked away hahaha.

After work that friday, a few of us including Jit Hwee, Chin Seng, Kheng Siang and I went to Marina Bay for steamboat dinner. Yup you guessed it..i overate again...everyone is commenting that i've gained weight! I better watch it! After dinner, we went to watch a movie at The Cathay House. Caught Hannibal Rising this time. Well i can only say that its not a very good show..not a very bad show either. But to sum it up..don't watch won't die..better if you don't watch it lah..watch also waste money lah...you won't be missing anything at all lah...hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On sat, met up with Darren, Alwyn and Yuan Xin to watch Liverpool vs Manu at Harrys@holland village. The bar was filled with caucasians that night and they were really rowdy. There was this particularly irritating guy that kept making some crow noises. Don't ask me why or whats the meaning of it..he just kept making that noise every 10 mins or so. It irritated the shit out of the whole bar before some guy finally did everyone a favour by shouting: "Shut up!" after he made the noise again. It was so funny i laughed like mad after that. And thank goodness after that, the "crow" stopped ahhing once and for all. Words cannot describe my joy when John O'Shea scored a super duper last minute goal for Manu with just around 2 mins of injury time left on the clock. The whole bar of manu fans went mad jumping for joy..one guy even tossed his beer up drenching some really angry people behind him..luckily i only felt a few small drops on my hands...heck anyway i was damn happy..its definitely gonna be manu's year this time!

Spent my Sunday morning at Clementi trying to look for my textbook but the damn bookshop was closed. I then went to look for Wayniest and disturb him at his hall. Unplanned for, i then spent almost the whole day there because he tricked me that they will be playing soccer that night at 11pm but it didn't materialise in the end. Anyway, we had dinner at Clementi's Botak Jones branch..it wasn't as crowded as the one opposite my place but the food is the same. I overate yet again this time...had one large plate of Cajun chicken and some chicken wings..i almost couldn't walk after that hahaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My Cajun Chicken..just check out the amount of fries..its insane

Took on leave on Monday and i went in search of my textbook again. Thanks to Puss i managed to find one old edition version of the text at Bukit Merah Library. But when i wanted to borrow the book, i found out that my loan quota has been reached. No thanks to my mum who is always borrowing mountains of books using my sis's and my card. I then tried in vain to contact her the whole afternoon...hugging the book and falling asleep on the couch in the quiet reading room till she finally called back around 2 hours later. Important thing is..i got the text..and its time to start mugging.

Guess what i saw at Bukit Merah central when i was there...the Bata shop that used to be there has been renamed "The Sale Shoe Shop". What kind of a stupid name is that?! What kind of marketing people do they hire there? Is that name supposed to attract the heartlanders and ah sohs around the area? It sounds so stupid i won't even want to walk in lah! The 2 Bata shops at AMK has also been renamed...not "The Sale Shoe shop" but "Foot-In" or something. Although it is also silly sounding..at least its 10 times better than "The Sale Shoe Shop"! Hahaha..

Singapore experienced some tremors on Tuesday and people from Ngee Ann Poly was evacuated. I was studying at SIM's library the whole day. SIM is just beside Ngee Ann poly and yet i didn't even feel a vibration from where i was! This is so not fun.

Will be having my exam this coming Saturday which is also my birthday! Have the intention of celebrating this time at Hard Rock Cafe. Although that place has been there for years, i haven really been there before i really want to check it out. I would sincerely hope for friends to join me there that day in celebration of me turning 2 dozens years old! Cya then!

No comments: