Monday, December 04, 2006

Voyeur! Turn on? Not this time

If you guys bought newpaper last saturday, you would have read about britney spears' zhao geng incident. She was caught by the paparazzi pantyless. I went to google it and i found the pictures haha. Its fucking disgusting. Apparently, she's not the first celeb to be caught going commando. There were also Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton. I looked them all up and seriously, all their pussies look damn weird lah.


Britney

Like one of the guy in the forum mentioned, "I never thought i could get sick of seeing a girls P.U.S.S.Y. BUt Lindsays is just....there now. its like.hey......there it is." And one of them commented that it kind of looks like the Predator's face when he takes his mask off. That comment made my day man..i laughed my head off.

I censored the pictures in case i get into trouble. Let me know if you want to see the real thing...but i would advise against it...its not for the faint hearted. I never thought that i would ever say this about a woman's private part...but hey it really looks disgusting.


Lindsay

Poor Britney...she used to be every young man's fantasy last time. Nevermind that curly fries Justin Timberlake ditched her. That still wasn't an excuse to choose loser of losers Kevin Federline. Whats more..she's fat and ugly now...a pity...what a pity...

No comments: