Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day 2006!

Although its only slightly more than 10 mins to the end of christmas day..its still not to late for me to wish everyone of you that visits this blog a very merry christmas and may this season be filled with joy and love from everyone around you!

Had a gathering at kheng hong's house on saturday with my poly mates. It was a great night of fun and catching up. Met up with henry early with the intention to go there early for mahjong but we reached quite late because henry had to do some last minute shopping at heartland mall for the gift exchange. When we got there, we had a mini excursion around the house which is huge to say the least. He had quite a lot of pets which makes his house a little of a mini zoo. Played fools ball, helped out a little bit with the steamboat preparation and played a round of mahjong too before the rest started arriving one by one. This year, i ended up receiving linus's gift which is a cute devil and angel bottle opener. My gift which is a coffee pot ended up with either valencia or kheng hong haha. Oh and i got a gym workout towel from samantha and a biotherm cleasing foam from Puss. Thank you all! All in all, i must really thank kheng hong and valencia for organising this wonderful gathering, preparing the food and making effort to entertain us. Its really nice and i'll be looking forward to the next one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mahjong!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Foolsball!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steamboat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Group Photo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Receiving my gift from linus!

Got up on christmas eve's afternoon and went for lunch with mum. We had lunch at my mum's favourite amk jack's place. After lunch, mum was nice enough to tell me she haven got me my christmas present so she asked what i wanted. Ended up buying a new desktop chair. My previous one was bought at Ikea and its all dirty and nearly unusable already. This chair came just in time! Thanks mum!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My new chair!

Attended mass with my family on christmas eve. I can't remember when was the last time i stepped into my church. Its not that i don't believe anymore...i just find mass really boring and a waste of time. Its my personal thought so don't flame me! Anyway, since its christmas, i thought why not attend mass with my family and try to get myself into that christmas mood. Failed..had to stand throughout the whole mass..the church was packed like crazy..we really need a bigger church..why not do it at expo like city harvest i say haha...just kidding.

Every year, my family will have a small gathering and do a gift exchange and this year is not exception. Only that this year, we held it at AUD's house instead of my house. Bought my mum a new handphone, got my sis a bracelet and my aunt a necklace..i received a Levis tee from my sis and from the rest chocolates hahaha. It has indeed been a day of giving and receiving...but i still prefer to receive hehe. Once again i would like to wish each and everyone of you a joyous and fulfilling christmas...there's another 12 days of christmas so its still not too late to get me something! Cheers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Buying sushi for the party

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sis's experiment..Chips with Tuna!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The presents!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Waiting for our gifts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Receiving my first gift

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sis with hers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Terence with his

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kok bin with his

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Salmin with his

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah Dio with his

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mum with hers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Santa Claus this year Ah Ling gettings hers too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The logcake..nice and chocolaty!

No comments: