Saturday, October 08, 2005

The puss is older!

Had the chance to book out early yesterday because of the armour wospec evening dinner that took place yesterday at the neptunes. I didn't know where the place was at first and had to call puss to help me find out..i told him to look neptune courts for me at first but it turned out to be a condo at marine parade or something. He then told me that there's this the neptunes near clifford pier. I decided to try my luck and it turned out correctly fortunately haha. Oh i didn't mention..this dumb dinner cost me $70...its ridiculous..i could have eaten at equinox or something wahaha. The food turn out to be the normal chinese restaurant 10 course meal type. First up was an opening address by the formation RSM and a short video clip. Then the Mccee made us play games..he's quite a funny guy..made me laugh quite a bit haha. There were then performances by the neptune dancers...even topless ones haha..but its so damn boring i left early.

I then went on to meet Sam, puss and the rest because its puss's birthday. Puss treated the rest to Ding Tai Feng. Bought me a cold and sticky pork chop too haha. We then decided to watch a movie and they bought 40 years old virgin at 12.15am...which means we have more than 2 hours to waste. We then fetched Meiwen to City Hall to meet her sister for clubbing and we went on to the cafe called Timbre at Ford Canning to chill out..it turned out to be a really nice cosy place with a live band singing. Anyway 40 years old virgin turned out to be a really funny show...definitely worth the money to laugh if you're feeling down lol. Its a boring day today..sam is flying and i've no one to go out with now. Meeting puss and cheap slut for another round of birthday dinner again later haha.

No comments: