Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lame

Watched Deuce Bigalow the other day with sam...the cineleisure offer ain there anymore! How sad haii...anyway the show suck big time..its lame..super lame...u rather watch Jack Neo's Gao Siao Xing Dong really hahaha.

There's something on the back on my mind today that i wanted to blog about but i just can't recall..my memory is really failing me..i'm becoming stupidier by the day wahaha.

Since i'm driving a jazz i thought i might add some jazz music to my blog as well..here's a local artise Corrine May for you! Will be adding Michael Buble next...trying to find his latest song thats playing on the radios nowadays..anyone knows what the title is?

David Tao is coming to singapore next time...i'm pretty interested in going haha who's interested? Oh ya who wants to go clubbing this weekend? Haven club for a long time now...legs feeling itchy now! Do jio me! Is my chatbox not working? How come i don't see new messages? I can't seem to reply mazi too hmmm...

No comments: