Saturday, October 01, 2005

Bought a Honda Jazz!

I've been wanting to update since last week but just didn't have the mood and time to haha. But not to worry here i am posting again..i will try my best to recall and blog down my happenings for the past week till today.

Last saturday, i experienced a turning point of my life. I received my first car of my life. I must say it wasn't easy making the decision on which car to buy. I didn't blog about this but i spent the month before that going to almost every showroom in singapore to look at and test drive the different models..it was fun haha. In the end i finally settled on the Honda Jazz. Reason being its small, its affordable, its nice and its fuel consumption is reputably good. It sure feels darn good to own a car and the feeling of sitting in it and driving it is good. The smell of the new car excites me and makes me never want to leave it haha. Ok i sound like the guy in Dukes of Hazzards haha. In that show he named his car General..what should i name mine? Sergeant? Haha. Anyway here's a picture of the model.



Anyway that Sunday we celebrated Sham's birthday. Spent the morning shopping for his present at Bugis Junction and the girls started walking around to shop as usual haha. After that we decided that we wanted to eat steamboat..as some of you may know..there's no lack of steamboat at Bugis. I thought that we settled for the famous 7 storeys steamboat but in the end they told me its something else. Haha and before that i told wayniest to wait at the 7 storeys steamboat which he did and got lost haha. There was so much food that day that we had to play games to forfeit someone to finish up the food haha. And there was this disgusting cow's stomach dish that we described as "mucus" and "digested grass" which we were forfeited to eat too...it really stank..i ate one haha...oh or rather i tasted it..i secretly spat it out when nobody was looking wahahha.

During the week, my unit had a RSM assumption ceremony...hmmm wait a minute its not worth talking about my unit at all..ok next.

Hmm let's see..what else did i do during the week...basically nothing much i guess haha. I'm interested in getting a new phone...its about time my lok kok 5100 rest in peace. I'm looking actively for its replacement the 5140..anyone knows where to find it?

No comments: