Sunday, June 12, 2005

Freedom of speech

My tasks in the office has been building up of late...i even had one day burned having 3 consecutive meetings all the way till 10.30pm. At the last minute i even got a scolding from my officer for daydreaming haha. I dunno how he did it but he found out that i wasn't paying attention and asked me to repeat what he last said and obviously i couldn't answer. I was trying hard to come out some crap but i just couldn't. Fortunately for me...he will be posting out within this week and hopefully i won't get to see him ever again haha.

I had been wondering lately if i signed on for the wrong vocation...the things my unit do are just so complicating and hard to understand. Not that i'm trying to give up...in fact i want to learn..afterall..some of these skills can be of use in the working environment outside should i leave the army.

Went to johor yesterday with puss...first time i rode my bike in. Decided to use the 2nd link because i thought the traffic there will be much better than the causeway and damn was i wrong. First of all..the journey to the 2nd link was way way long. I had to use the PIE all the way to the end and when i was there..i was startled to see the queue of bikes there. It was a clusterfuck with all the bikes close together. We took around half an hour before we finally made it across. When we are there...we realised that the 2nd link is very far from JB..it was like 36km apart..but the sceneries we came across while travelling there was nice and it was worth it. But don't expect me to use the 2nd link to go to JB ever again haha.

We spent the whole evening around City Square buying what we went there for in the first place. Stupid puss drew too much money and we had to find ways to spend all the money. We bought snacks, *****, *****, and lots of food. We finally gave our last 1RM to 2 sorry looking kids begging by the road.

Do you realise that my post today could potentially get me some probing from some authority or something? I hate it when i have to fear just for blogging...sigh...

No comments: