Thursday, June 23, 2005

Things will get better

I'm so glad its friday tomorrow, that means that the weekend is approaching. I dread going down to office nowadays...don't really enjoy working with the people there...the people there are just so unhelpful sometimes. I'm not saying all of them are bad...but those that i work close with just sucks...sigh...hope it gets better for all of us.

Went down to villa francis old folks home to do charity work today as part of armour's anniversary. Me and my team went to clean the roof of leaves and bird shit that was all over. As part of our effort for going there...we were given the rest of the day off. I went over to sam's place for lunch before she had to go on her flight in the afternoon...won't be seeing her for a week because it will be a long flight for her...all the way to L.A. So i arranged to meet up with puss in orchard to shop and walk around. We decided to watch a movie...and because sam didn't want me to watch initial D without her...me and puss went to watch Downfall instead. The movie talks about hitler's downfall at the end of WW2...when the allies were on the verge of overtaking Berlin. Its interesting to learn about the different generals and important people working around Hitler during that time...its unimaginable sometimes that people those time are that patriotic. I can't say the same thing about people nowadays right...especially those here! HA!

No comments: