Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Shit happens!

Ok i had a damn unlucky day today. The day started with a 6km run with my unit...ok that was nothing...nothing much happened till the end of the day. We had a last minute meeting..at 5.30pm! Our knock off timing! And the worse thing is i've arranged to meet my mum for dinner at 7pm at City Hall.

To make things worse...my mum left her handphone at her office and she's uncontactable. Fortunately, she called right before my meeting and i told her i'll be late...probably 7.30pm. The stupid meeting lasted till 7.30pm and of course i had to rush! I took the lim chu kang road and guess what?! I got ambushed!

There was a traffic police camping by the road and he caught me speeding on his speed gun at 93km/h. God dammit! How unlucky can i be? $150 and 6 demerits points! Boohoo! I pleaded but to no avail. He kept asking me where i was rushing to but i couldn't think of a lie...i told him the truth that i was rushing to meet my mum...didn't work. I expected a proper ticket or something but nothing...all he did was copied my particulars on his notepad and said i should be expecting a letter 2 weeks later. Shit...now i must think of an excuse so i can appeal...do feed me with ideas!

After riding for reasonably long...this is my first offence...how unlucky can i be?! There's always a first time alright...no more next time please!!!

No comments: