Monday, May 02, 2005

I can officially celebrate Labor Day now

I finally brought myself to update my blog for this week. Its the long weekend that all of us had waited for but its coming to an end! Leaving home and back to camp again in around half an hour...and you know what..i'm down with fever again..i dunno whats wrong with this body of mine but the fever just keeps coming back once monthly..just like a woman's period!

Met up with sam for dinner on friday night...we went to the newly opened satay club in east coast and had quite a feast. Then we wanted to go watch a movie but by the time we reached jubilee..the last show was gone.

Then we went out with her family because she wanted to get a new mattress for her new bed. I slept for the rest of the afternoon before going to meiwen and meiting's birthday celebration in aranda. It was nice meeting up with so many ppl i haven seen in quite a while. We left at around midnight and decided we wanted to watch a movie. Watched The interpreter and more than half of the 9 ppl that went fell asleep in the movie..including my gf herself! Haha. Not a nice show to me...i won't want to watch it again.



You won't be reading too much of my life serving the army because of the amount of attention on blogs nowadays...ppl even get sued over what they said over blogs..for all you know i might even get sued for saying that the food in my cookhouse suck! (Opps)

No comments: