Saturday, April 16, 2005

Start of a new weekend!

I just got back from my defensive riding course at BBDC. Its only my 2nd time stepping in there today, the first time i went...i went to register for this course. So i had trouble finding my way there haha. And stupid me had forgotten to ask what time the course starts..and their stupid customer service phoneline sucks...always busy and engaged.

Anyway i was trying to find out at their website early this morning and fortunately Dave was online. And coincidentally he just went for the course last thursday and he told me that its starts at 8.30am. It was already 8am and of course i panicked and quickly left home. Reached at around 8.45am and luckily i wasn't reprimanded or not allowed to take the course. Anyway i wasn't the last to arrive..one guy came at 9.30am and he could only collect his cert one hour after us at the end of the day haha. With this cert, i can now ride and park my bike in camp! No more fear of being summoned or anything being stolen!

Met up with Puss and Sam yesterday at Orchard and we went for a movie...Samara. Its a boring show..but both puss and sam agreed that its scary. Its hardly scary to me..i was yawning half the time..don't waste your $6.50 or $8.50 i say. Haha

No comments: