Sunday, April 03, 2005

I made myself busy

After school on friday..i went to my bike shop because i need a guarantor to sign for my bike loan. I got my cousin so he met me there. He's selling some slimming pills and apparently he's earning big bucks. He's getting married at the end of this year..he told me it cost $50000 and he has to pay cash. And he's getting a car at the end of his reservist and i don't know when..but his options are only lexus, mercedes or BMW haha..i wanna be him. He asked me to join him in selling that but then i'm no good with sales..and remember that multilevel sales company place bernerd brought me a year back? Its something like that haha.

After signing i sent him back to his workplace and went to meet sam at orchard. Wanted to watch a movie at PS but its full house...which is always the case at PS. I then went home and went to pick her up later for a later show at jubilee. We watched Spanglish..the trailer made it to be a usual Adam Sandler's type of comedy but its actually not so...its emotional and touching at times and there's meaning to the show haha.



And yesterday..i met dave to visit Ah boy but i didn't buy anything..wanted to buy side bags to put on my bike but then he discouraged me against doing that haha. I then went to meet wayniest to go orchard just for a yakitori box for dinner haha. After dinner we went home to watch Manu vs Blackburn..i fell asleep at the 75th min haha...its that boring..and yes the final score is 0-0.

After the match we had to rush to Lido to meet Sham and Henry for another movie..Hostage this time haha..look how busy i made myself. We missed the 1st 5 mins of the show..i don't know how he failed as a negotiator and all..heck it. The show was alright...only a bit unrealistic here and there. Full of maniacs and action though..and it leaves you wondering at the end of it too..till now i don't know who those masked men were and whats in the dvd.

No comments: