Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Its my life

You won't believe what happened to my bike. Nah its not what you think. But i spent the whole of last night trying to unlock my bike's handlebar and start the engine. Horsey even came by and tried. We didn't succeed and i even went back this morning to try again for another 15mins..to no avail again. I had no choice this time but to ask the former owner for help. He never had such problem before but he's a nice guy and he came to help. I went to Cantonment Complex to fetch him (He's an nsf working in CID) and made my way back to where i park my bike near horsey's place. He couldn't do anything too but he had many contacts so we got a tow truck to tow my bike to lim ah boy's workshop lol.

As the handlebar was locked...it was a super chore to get the bike up the pick up. They had to lift up the front wheel while i pull the bike. And i swear this bike is super heavy haha. At the workshop...all he did was twist and turn..swear some oil and grease..and after around 10mins..my bike's engine went off haha..finally..i was relieved yet puzzled. I actually spent $27 ($17 for tow and $10 for this 'repair' service) and it was done so easily. Anyway most importantly i got my bike up and running again and i can ride it again! I bought 2 side bags to attach to my bike yesterday..now its pretty fat haha..i wonder if i can squeeze again...but it does provide me the storage space i need.

By the time i sent the bike's former owner back in west coast and reach my place..it was already 9+. When i finally reached my doorstep..i realised that i left my key on the bike! God dammit! Imagine that...so near yet so far..i had to go all the way back there to retrieve my key...everything was under my bike cover so i wasn't too worried someone will ride my bike away.

Finally back home and i still had to continue typing my exercise report...i only just finished and my eyes aches like shit. But i'm still here typing and telling everyone of you my experience. Now this is my life.

No comments: