Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sispec finally coming to an end!

Well i'm left with 4 more days in sispec...the days from now onwards will be pretty slack and relax except for my 32km route march on wednesday. I really hope the pace will be slow because if it's fast i'm afraid i won't be able to take it haha. Of all the events in army..i hate route marches the most! Had a 16km route march that day and my PC walked so fast it felt like a fast march...my legs are still aching after that march!

I didn't managed to cross over to OCS this time...i was so damn close. I was one of the 2 in my company selected for the school interview..but then the other guy got it..i didn't...dammit...its sad...but i have to accept it. Shall remain a sergeant for now then...who knows..life might be better. Hope good things will come my way soon.

Met Sam just now...my poor darling is sick. Looking after her now...she's down with the flu. Forgive me if my blogs don't make sense nowadays because i don't have the mood and energy to blog too much after a long week haha.

No comments: