Sunday, February 13, 2005

My interview this week

I asked a friend yesterday who has been through it. Looks like this interview ain going to be easy. There's 2 interview...one company one school. For company i heard that there's going to be the OC, 2IC, 4 PCs, 4 PSs and probably sergeant major..omg..11 to 1..i hope i don't screw it up..i'm sure they'll bombard me..especially the PSs and Sergeant major..because they're screwed up people haha.

If i get through the company one they'll be the school one. There will be the 7 OCs, CO, 3 captains from OCS and dunno which other big shots..at least 11 to 1 again haha OMG. Why is it so unfair..why do i have to go through all these just to get there while some others just get there like that. I'm gonna be damn proud of myself if i make it though..i can boast that i've been through more shit than them haha.

Watched seoul raiders yesterday...nice show. Only that the gangsters fight without guns..which is quite unrealistic..but makes it more action-packed haha.



Going to watch I Do I do later haha..going to enjoy my weekend fully!

No comments: