Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Guess what i'm back enjoying another long weekend hooah!

Its Chinese New Year again! Its the year of the cock this time. Hope everything will go well for you for me. May we all enjoy good fortune and lots of prosperity. Haha ok enough of all these. Added a new song sung by a trio of sore voice singers namely Bryan Adams, Sting and Rod Steward. Ah Du will definitely not be out of place joining them for the song...oh..but then again..i think he was still a construction worker then when this song was released..haha

Just got back from visiting...feeling slightly feverish..stupid body of mine is just so damn weak. Had a long tiring week..finished the worst army exercise ever..exercise nutcracker. We were required to dig shellscrapes and firetrenches over the night. If you've been through it you will understand how tiring it is. In the middle of the night you can see people slamming the spade into the ground and leaning on it to sleep...haha actually i'm talking about myself. My buddies laughed so hard at my that sleeping position they made fun of me for the rest of the week. Anyway while sleeping, my stupid sergeant stole my magazine..my name was taken down but thank God i'm not required to go back for guard duty during this long break..Thank God Thank God...you can imagine my relief. One of my other platoon mate was not so fortunate however..he too got his magazine stolen and he has to book in this friday for guard duty wahaha..he showed everyone a black face for the rest of the week after the guard duty list came out...who cares he's fucked up haha.

After not sleeping much for 3 days 2 nights for nutcracker..we had section live firing the next day. This took place near NTU..it lasted till around 12 midnight and we made our way back to tekong after that. They had to make us clean our arms all the way till 4am before allowing us to sleep at 5am. And guess what time is waking up timing...7.15am. What happened to SAF 7th core value CARE FOR SOLDIERS man haha.

Nevermind its over now and the rest of my sispec days will be easy from now on because we have completed most of the major programs. My PC told me that he had nominated me to cross over to OCS..2 people in my platoon got it..you can imagine how happy i was when i heard it. But i still have to pass an interview..i really hope i can make it over..guys do wish me luck.

Oh most of you don't know..my application to be an army regular has been approved..i'm officially an army regular now. But stupid SAF is still paying me NSF's allowance..how inefficient can they be. I will go in and make a difference...oh will i get sued for typing this? Opps

I'm a soldier now..will be a soldier till i'm old if all goes as planned. Army has changed me a bit. I learn to appreciate my weekends, bed, house, family, bike, gf everything thats on mainland after joining the army. Ok don't laught..I even have the obssession of keeping in steps with the person in front of me whenever i walk. Left right left right left right left....haha ok enough of my nonsense for now..will be booking in this Sunday..stay tune for more nonsenses during the week cheers! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

No comments: