Monday, November 29, 2004

Why am i at home?

That's because i got 1 day MC! Well, my fever got so bad yesterday my world started spinning..i couldn't think straight i thought i was going to die. Initially i wanted to tolerate and see if i get better in camp, but at 1700 i decided i wanted to get an MC. I called my sergeant and he told me i had to get my MC before my MC which was 1840 or else i can be charged for AWOL. WTH...immediately i called mummy and fortunately she was at Ang Mo Kio central and that time. And luckily we found a clinic that is opened. You won't believe how much this doctor's visit cost my mum...a whooping $55...WTH WTF...apparently its because of the antibiotics they prescribed that is supposingly quite costly. Anyway there's only 5 pills inside.

Ok enough of complaining..i'm glad i can rest at home sweet home. Booking in at 1930 today. Was platoon ic last week and got pumped and scolded a few times haha. I think there'll be a change of ic today so when i book in i'm relieved of responsibilities phew. With the blink of an eye, my life as a chao recruit is coming to an end. Not sure if i'll miss life here until i experience army elsewhere in the coming months.

Oh at the clinic yesterday, i passed all my belongings to my mum because i wanted to go to the toilet. When i came back she asked why i had so many keys and asked if one of them is a motorcycle's key. Opps..immediately of course i said no lah and told her some of them belongs to sam haha. Luckily she didn't probe further. Expectedly i think she already knows it more or less. My room is full of bike posters and magazines and my computer's wallpaper is Yamaha R1.

Anyway i caught The Shutter with puss on Sat. Go watch it if you need some shocks to wake up in life. The thais did a good job..its certainly scary..watch it..oh the lead actress is quite hot too.

No comments: